I'm a newbie, and so I don't have the experience yet as VA. What I have is my 18 yrs of work experience with private companies, but I believed that in just a bit of training I could do the job well. I knew it because I loved to learn new things and accept it as a challenge. I'm interested in self-development. I can hit the ground running (I'm a quick learner). I’m a team player (Always reliable, Communicates with confidence, Does more than asked, Adapts quickly and easily, display genuine commitment. I will work on your expectations and I want a long-term job where we could help together for the success of your business.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERMICHELENE'S MART2015-2018
• Assigned to multiple responsibilities.
• A supervisor of three departments (Recruitment, Purchasing, and Sales)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERQUANTUM GLOBAL FOODS CONCEPTS, INC2010-2015
• Perform hiring and selection of qualified applicants and responsible for the orientation of newly hired employees in the whole aspects of company policies as well as its rules and regulation.
LOGISTIC EXECUTIVEPASTEUR MEDICAL INSTRUMENT2004-2009
• perform operational duties in ordering, receiving , storing, inventory, issuing, distributing, shipping and record keeping; determine stock items and stock levels; prepare and expedite orders; inspect items received; handle freight claims; quantity shortages, breakage, duplicate shipments, and back orders;
• Defined roles and responsibilities for each group to improve company processes and strengthen marketing strategy;
• Responsible for answering the main telephone lines for incoming calls, dealing with inquiries, use of fax and e-mail facilities.
• Provide clerical support under the supervision of the Office Manager to include filing, invoicing and database input.
• Coordinate with the sales people for their daily schedule. Prepare payroll for the staff.
• Attend numerous meetings with marketing staff and senior manager to conduct study
BUSINESS MANAGEMENTSACRED HEART COLLEGE1994-1998