I am a proactive, detail-oriented, methodical, a highly organized professional able to establish a long-term, positive and good relationship with clients, co-workers and outside resources; skilled in working independently and a well experienced in coordinating, planning and organizing a wide range of office and administrative activities with proficiency in executive support in multicultural and multinational organizations across the Middle East; offering a decade of hands-on experience in providing high quality customer service, employee relations, diary and calendar management, implementing office policies, leadership skills, event planning and other in-house coordination.
Virtual Assistant (EA to CEO)Starlight Group North (US Based)2018-2018
Exexutive Support, Calendar Management, Updating Virtual Files and Reports, Assisted recruitment team in job postings, scheduling of applicants’ interviews and interviews via Skype, Call, Go2Meeting or Google Meet
Office/Admin Manager and EA/PAHoreca Trade LLC, Dubai2017-2018
General Job Responsibilities:
• Office Management – involved in overseeing the daily administrative activities as
well as making sure that everything is in place for the office to function smoothly;
maintain office systems including data management, archiving and filing;
hiring & training of administrative staff; ensuring that all office procedures and
systems operate efficiently; maintaining executive calendar, meeting agendas and
preparing materials used in executive presentations.
• Communication Liaison – manage the flow of information to the members of the
executive leadership; summarize reports and memos that are received before
passing the information to the team or to the executive.
• Information Preparation – often involved in preparing and formatting information
for internal and external distribution that includes drafting letters/memorandums,
compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentation, transcribing
dictation, editing, proofreading, minute taking and other information preparation
• Record Management – setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing
system as well as taking steps to maintain that the company is in compliance with
all applicable record-keeping requirements.
• Discretion – being privy to information that must be protected such as
compensation plans, upcoming layoffs, internal issues or investigations based on
employee complaints, personal or family details of the executive or company trade
secrets; responsible for safeguarding confidential information.
• Maintaining office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
following up on work results.
• Maintains office efficiency by implementing office procedures and equipment
Other Job Responsibilities are:
• Maintaining executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling
meetings, conferences, teleconferences and making travel arrangements and
preparing itineraries including flight and hotel booking.
• Represents the GM by attending of the meetings during his absence and/or
speaking on behalf of him.
• Consolidating reports from Department Heads and/or Team Managers.
• Keeping safe all of the executives’ personal files and information.
• Conserve his time by reading, researching, routing correspondence, drafting letters or documents and analyzing information.
Corporate Secretary and EAPurobeach Club Oasis Del Mar, Dubai2017-2017
Provided executive support to the Corporate Chefs and Director of Operations, Calendar Management Travel Arrangements, Attended client meetings on behalf of the executives, Prepared Minutes of the Meetings, Assisted in interviewing applicants and employees’ training and development, event coordination
Administration Manager and EA to Group HR DirectorRegency Group Holding (AKG-AREDC), Qatar2012-2015
EA to CEOOryx Productions LLC, Dubai2007-2011
Hotel Supervisor (Front Office Department)Metropolitan Hotel Dubai, Dubai2002-2007
Banking and FinanceAdamson University1999-2002
Employee of the Year2014
Employee of the Year Award by Regency Group Holding (AKG)
General Administrative Skills100%
English Communication (Verbal and Written)100%
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Pivot Table)97%
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides95%
Client Relations, Customer Service100%
Recruitment (Job Posting to Onboarding Process), Training and Development, Employee Relations100%
Asana and Slack90%
Chinese Communciations (Mandarin and Fukien/Hokien) Read, Speak, and Write70%
Travel Arrangements (Flight, Hotel, Restaurant, Car Services Bookings)100%
Travel Itinerary and Visa Applicantion (if needed)100%